Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Probiotic + Vitamin D Packets
Convenient packets help promote your toddler’s healthy development, digestion, strong bones and immune system.* For ages 12–24 months.
- Supports your toddler’s healthy development and builds strong bones*
- Promotes a healthy gastrointestinal microbiome for better digestion and less occasional digestive upset*
- Works with your child’s digestive tract, where 70% of their immune system resides*
Toddler-Approved Packets from the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand±
Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Packets promote your toddler’s healthy development, digestion and immune system with an effective blend of probiotics and vitamin D to help build strong bones.* In fact, more pediatricians choose Culturelle® probiotics for their own children than any other brand. ± That’s because they provide a science-backed blend of probiotics, including the #1 clinically studied probiotic strain in infants, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG as well as scientifically proven Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BB-12®) to supplement the good bacteria naturally found in breast milk.
This probiotic blend helps your toddler’s digestion work better and restores bacteria in their microbiome.* These convenient packets also supplement vitamin D, an important nutrient for toddlers to help build strong bones*. To top it off, your toddler won’t even know they’re taking a probiotic! That’s because these flavorless packets are easily mixed in with their favorite cold or room-temperature foods like applesauce or yogurt.
How Taking a Daily Probiotic Nurtures Your Toddler’s Healthy Digestion
There are many things that can throw off the bacterial balance in your little one’s gastrointestinal microbiome like environment, diet and certain medications. This imbalance can lead to occasional digestive upset and impact overall wellness.
It’s also important to establish your toddler’s healthy gastrointestinal microbiome early on with probiotics, because it’s critical for a lifetime of good health.
Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Packets balance your toddler’s digestive tract naturally with the power of good bacteria to support their overall health*. And, because probiotics are most effective when taken every day to keep restocking good bacteria in your toddler’s gastrointestinal microbiome, be sure to make Culturelle® probiotics part of their daily routine. So your child’s digestive tract stays balanced and healthy.
Directions for Use
For ages 12-24 Months:
- Open packet by cutting where indicated
- Mix entire contents of one (1) packet into food or drink. Do not add to hot food or beverage.
- Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle® in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Tamper Evident: Product is sealed within packets. Do not use if any part of the packet is torn, open or damaged.
- For children over 2 years: Take Culturelle® Kids as directed on the package.
- WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition. If your baby develops an allergic reaction, such as a rash, itching, wheezing or hives, discontinue use and call your doctor.
- For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, please call (800) 722-3476.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gut health is an important factor for immune development and overall health throughout life. The development of a healthy gut begins with baby’s exposure to the right microbes at the right time. This exposure occurs during fetal development and birth and continues over the first two years of life. Several factors help expose your baby to the right microbes at the right time, including a healthy pregnancy, mode of delivery (vaginal vs. c-section), manner of feeding (breast vs. bottle) and medications. Probiotics have also been shown to contribute to the developing microbiota during this critical time.*
Culturelle® Baby is specifically formulated for babies. Our products include Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®), the most clinically studied probiotic in infants††. Culturelle® Baby Drops are easy to use and include our patent-pending emulsion technology, which keeps the probiotics equally suspended for consistent delivery. With over 20 years of experience delivering effective products, Culturelle® is the #1 pediatrician recommended probiotic brand†. This safe and gentle line of probiotics also includes additional, carefully selected ingredients to support your baby.*
Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive Drops are formulated for babies 0-12 months. Grow + Thrive Packets are designed for babies 12-24 months as they begin to explore new foods and environments.
Exclusively formula-fed infants consuming less than a liter of infant formula per day are likely not consuming the recommended daily intake, 400 IU(10 mcg), of vitamin D each day. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants, including those who are not consuming a liter of infant formula a day, supplement with 400 IU (10mcg) of vitamin D. Culturelle® Baby Grow + Thrive products are formulated with 10 mcg of Vitamin D (equivalent to 400 IU). Your pediatrician or healthcare professional is the best source to help you determine how much Vitamin D is appropriate for your baby.